Admission and Tuition
- Admission is open to ALL children aged two to 12 years regardless of race, creed, national origin, or gender.
- Prior to admission, each child must submit all required paperwork and fees.
- Each child must be toilet-trained, with the exception of children entering the Koalas (2-year-old class).
- The center director reserves the right to place a child in a classroom deemed appropriate to his or her age and stage in development.
- Each child is accepted on a ninety day probationary period. The child’s progress will be shared with the parent during the first ninety days.
- A two-week written notice is required if the child is withdrawn from the program. Tuition is due for this two-week period.
- Class vacancies that occur during the school year are filled from the waiting list and then on a first come, first served basis.
- Registration for the upcoming summer and fall sessions takes place each January. On approximately the second Monday of January, registration opens. Families that already have a child enrolled in the program are given first opportunity to register their children on opening day. On the second day of registration, members of Catonsville Presbyterian Church and families on the CPCFCCC waiting list can register children. On the third day, registration opens to the general public.
- When no openings are immediately available, the child’s name will be placed on a waiting list.
- Tuition is charged monthly and is due on the first of each month. Additional charges occurring during a month can be paid with the next month’s tuition.
- Tuition is considered to be late after the 5th of the month.
- Statements are only supplied by special arrangement with the bookkeeper.
- Tuition should be paid by check or money order.
- Checks should be payable to Catonsville Presbyterian Church Family Child Care Center or CPCFCCC.
- Returned checks will be assessed a $35 processing fee. If a second check is returned within a 12-month period, payment must then be made by money order certified check.
- Tuition payments should be deposited in the designated box on the right-hand wall inside the center’s main entrance. Our teaching staff is instructed not to accept tuition payments.
- All balances must be paid in order to re-enroll.
- If circumstances make prompt payment difficult, please contact our bookkeeper to confidentially discuss your situation and to make special payment arrangements.
- If your account becomes seriously delinquent, you will be given a written notice advising you that unless you make payment or arrangements to pay, child care will not be extended beyond the end of the month.
- Scholarships may be available for eligible families. Please feel free to stop by the office to pick up an application or we can mail/fax you one.
Here are our tuition rates for the 2016-2017 School Year
Here are our tuition rates for the 2017-2018 School Year