Camp Tuition Rates
- 5 days/week: $256 per week
- 4 days/week: $220 per week
- 3 days/week: $168 per week
- 2 days/week: $112 per week
3-11 year olds
- 5 days/week: $248 per week
- 4 days/week: $214 per week
- 3 days/week: $161 per week
- 2 days/week: $107 per week
Financial Obligation to CPCFCCC
NON REFUNDABLE $25 REGISTRATION FEE AND NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $25 is due at registration (to be deducted from tuition).
- Tuition for weeks 1-4 (June 19-July 14) is due no later than June 19, 2017. Your $25 deposit will be applied to this first tuition payment.
- Tuition for weeks 5-8 (July 17-August 11) is due no later than July 17, 2017.
- There will be a late payment charge of $35.00 added to your balance if payment is not received by June 19 and July 17. Your balance must be paid in full in order to ensure your continuation in our child care program. Statements/ bills will only be prepared by request.
- All balances must be current in order to re-enroll for the following session.
- Checks or money orders should be made payable to CPCFCCC and deposited in the tuition box inside the center door. Please make sure to include your child’s name and class on the check. Your cancelled check is your receipt.
- Returned checks will be assessed a $35.00 processing fee. If a second check is returned within a 12 month period, payment will then be required by money order or certified check.
- Families with more than one child enrolled at the Center are entitled to a 5 percent discount on the second child and a 10 percent discount on the third (or more) child (ON THE LESSER TUITION FEE.)
- A two-week written notice is required if the child is withdrawn from the program. Tuition is due for this two-week period.
- Your choice of days will be your permanent schedule: ONE program change is allowed during the summer program.
- The center reserves a space for each child and continues to pay operating expenses, therefore, THERE IS NO CREDIT FOR VACATIONS, JULY 4th AND SICK DAYS.
- You are expected to pick your child up promptly at the end of the program day. Late pickup (after 6:00 pm) will result in an extra charge of $20 per 10 minutes per child. At 3 or more late pick-ups, the charge will become $40 per 10 minutes per child.
- Additional costs may be assessed for field trips/events.
- There must be a minimum enrollment of 10 children in order to operate a classroom.